How to redirect emails from Office 365?
- After you sign in to Outlook Web App, click Options > Create an Inbox Rule.
- On the Inbox Rules tab, click New.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
- Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking on it in the address book view. If the address you want to redirect to doesn’t appear, you can enter the e-mail address in the To field.
- Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
- Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.