• Create forms based on business requirements.
• Governmental papers can be converted into digital files, filled by clients, saved, printed and can searched at later times.
• The forms can integrate multiple data connections that can retrieve or save data to Sharepoint lists, MS SQL databases, XML or other web services.
• Insurance forms that collect all agents’ information, expectations, activity, commissions.
• Automatize Infopath forms through workflows sending to managing staff for approval.
• Using code to validate input data, fill fields with calculated values, to format text, controls, entire forms offering a look & feel easy to adopt by users.
• It can be created/edited in Sharepoint web browser without any Infopath Office client installed.
• Standardize business forms based on governance policies.