If your organization is using Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011, you can use it with your Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises account.
To use Lync for Mac 2011 with Office 365, you need to install Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.2 Update and then provide the following information.
- In the Microsoft Lync for Mac sign-in window, type your Office 365 email address, user ID, and password. Use the same user ID and password that you use to log on to Office 365, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Authentication, clear the Use Kerberos check box.
- Under Connection Settings, click Manual configuration.
- In both the Internal Server Name box and the External Server Name box, type or paste sipdir.online.lync.com:443.
- Click OK.
- In the Microsoft Lync for Mac sign-in window, click Sign In.