We are pleased to announce that we will be upgrading all Proofpoint environments to the latest Proofpoint Essentials release.
Here are some of the changes included in the latest Proofpoint Essentials release:
- Availability of the URL Defense module to Business and Professional subscribers.
- Availability of our new Data Loss Prevention controls to Business and Professional subscribers.
- Ability for adminstrators to customize the content of email notifications including the welcome email, password reset email and the quarantine digest.
- Ability to customize the access rights of administrator and end-user roles
- Removal of all “Sign-in to your account” references on the qurantine digest for silent users.