Maybe you mean: 'innovation1' or 'content-zoom5' or 'okta-test'
1. From the Applications/Apps menu
2. If this is your First Email Account, select Email (This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android), if this is not your first Email account, select Settings > Accounts > Add an Account > Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
3. Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password, and then select Next.
4. Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
5. Enter the following account information and select Next.
- Domain\Username: Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty and type your full email address in the Username box.
**NOTE** On some versions of Android, you must use the domain\username format. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, type contoso.com\email@example.com. Your username is your full email address.
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server: Use the address of your Exchange server. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, use outlook.office365.com for your server name. If you are not using Office 365, see Find your ActiveSync server name later in this article.
6. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen displays. The options available depend on the version of Android on your device.
7. Select Next and then type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
**NOTE** You may need to wait ten-to-fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive e-mail.
Get expert help with any of your support needs!
” style=”outlined” txt_align=”left” title=”Contact Us” btn_style=”rounded” color=”blue” size=”md” position=”right” accent_color=”#1e73be” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fironcovesolutions.com%2Fcontact-us%2F|title:Contact%20Us|”]Looking for help?[/vc_cta_button2]