Top 10 Reasons for Small Businesses to Choose Office 365 over Google Apps
Small businesses are constantly required to maximize efficiency with a small amount of resources. Creating success requires a complicated formula that includes activities such as: differentiating your business from your competitors, staying close to your customers and remaining agile. Microsoft® Office 365 offers a low-cost, intuitive user interaction that provides the customer with rich-features and guaranteed 99.9% uptime. These qualities make it simple and practical to optimize your small business. Another leader in the industry, Google also has online productivity offerings that are available to small businesses. So, why should small businesses choose Office 365 over Google Apps? Here are ten good reasons.
1. Office 365 values your privacy and security.
- Office 365 is built with your privacy and security in mind. Therefor no Office 365 products are supported by advertising. Unlike Google, when using Office 365 your information will never be scanned for ad targeting
2. Office 365 is always available.
- Unlike Google Apps, you don’t need an internet connection to access office 365. Whether you’re online or offline, whether you are using a PC, mobile device, or browser, you can get work done virtually anytime, anywhere.
3. Office 365 is effective and efficient.
- Using instant messaging, real-time presence, video conferencing, and desktop sharing, Office 365 takes advantage of familiar applications and provides an intuitive way to communicate.
4. Office 365 lets you be productive NOW.
- Office 365 is straightforward, yet powerful beyond expectations. Almost anyone can use Office 365 with no training.
5. Office 365 is the professional choice.
- Office 365 provides you with all the benefits of Cloud Computing while operating on the same system and using the same tools as your partners and customers. Whether you are viewing documents on your PC, browser or phone they will look as expected.
6. Office 365 is simple to set up and use.
- Office 365 is designed for professionals and small businesses to get started right away. Setting up new users and setting their permission levels is so easy that no IT department is needed.
7. Office 365 is flexible.
- Choose from a cloud-based solution, an on-premises solution, or a hybrid of the two to meet specific operational or security requirements. Microsoft has one of the world’s largest partner ecosystems to help you get exactly the solution you need.
8. Office 365 is financially-backed.
- Office 365 comes with a 99.9 percent service level agreement (SLA) and gives customers financial credit if the SLA is not met. Our SLA covers the entire solution, not just “core” services. Microsoft has a proven track record of enterprise-class availability, and you can count on Microsoft to be responsive when unexpected downtime occurs.
9. Office 365 means no surprises.
- Office 365 has a clear roadmap of features and technology updates so you will receive notices for significant updates. Office 365 provides you with the predictability you need to remain confident when making business decisions.
10. Office 365 delivers help when you need it.
- You can find the answer to virtually any question that you might have on one of the Office 365 community forums. Depending on your plan, Phone support is available 24/7.